In the process of purchasing sex dolls, some new doll lovers may be confused about the choice of standard skeletons and EVO skeletons. So what’s the difference between the standard skeletons and EVO skeletons? In this blog, we will give you a detailed explanation of what EVO skeleton means.
The short explanation of 'what is an EVO skeleton?'
1. the sex doll can 'can' shrug
- That the shoulders can pull on the shoulders gives a more realistic experience, which gives a new look to the beautiful model in different positions.
2. The spine can be leaned to the left and right
- More flexibility in the spine, which helps in the warm and creative "intimate" times desired by doll lovers around the world. Most conventional skeletons can only bend back and forth. It is important to store the model properly.
The legs are bent downwards to touch the buttocks
- Think of all the “yoga poses” you can do with the beautiful model in mind you have.
The legs are bent to the W position
- This is an innovative structure that allows the model to move hip more, allowing better control for sitting positions. The doll can e.g. perform a position known as “Asian Squat”
Why you should not choose a Standard Skeleton!
1. Standard skeleton doesn’t allow your doll to shrug its shoulders. 2. Most standard skeletons can only bend forwards and backward. 3. The elbows and knees can be bent slightly, about 90 degrees.
As you can read, choosing the standard skeleton will have a boring effect on the experience.
Compared to the standard skeleton, EVO is a more advanced skeleton, which is super flexible and allows for more natural, human-like posing for both modeling/photography and sexual positions. Upgraded (EVO) Skeleton from some brands is becoming even more evolved with double-jointed arms and legs so that they can squat, stretch and kneel like a real human.
Most vendors charge you extra to upgrade the skeleton of your doll, but when you purchase a sex doll or love doll from DollRush.com all is included in the price you see in the store! Happy Shopping :)